Boston Employment Lawyer
The Brown Law Firm, LLC (BLF) was established in 2001 as the Law Offices of Graeme S.R. Brown to provide high quality, cost effective legal and business guidance to companies and individuals. Drawing on Boston employment lawyer Graeme Brown's significant experience in business, law and finance, BLF provides practical advice and informed legal counsel. BLF has clients throughout Massachusetts.
Graeme Brown, BLF owner and principal attorney, advises a wide variety of clients, including investors, restaurateurs, scientists, real estate developers and services companies, telecommunications companies and employees. He has assisted clients with advice and representation on regulatory, statutory, and litigation issues as well as on ethics and conflict of interest matters.
Graeme’s practice emphasizes business law, including contracts, employment law, litigation, real estate, financings and government procurement. Graeme has more than 20 years of significant experience, with 7 years as in-house counsel to publicly-traded companies, 5 years with a public agency, 5 years in private law practice and, prior to law school, 14 years in business, working with various financial services companies and a Hong Kong based importer. Graeme draws on a depth of experience dealing with a broad spectrum of controversies and complex business issues.
Boston employment attorney Graeme Brown is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts, Colorado, District of Columbia and the United States Supreme Court.
- William O. Douglas (Supreme Court Justice 1939-1975)
- Belmont Tennis Club Honors Jennings At its Annual Meeting on March 15, 2016, the members of the Belmont Tennis Club (BTC), one of the oldest tennis clubs in America, honored its
- Employment Law Shorts Company can't interview only 'inexperienced' job applicants A medical device company in Illinois posted an ad for a job in its law department,
- 2015 MASSACHUSETTS LAWYERS' SEASONAL GREETING In an abundance of good faith, from us (collectively, the "Wishor") to you (hereinafter referred to as the "Wishee"), please accept without
- Starting a Small Business in Boston in 2015? We Can Help. Founding a small business is a venture packed with excitement. It's a test of your savvy and personal strength. Many also find it to be a source of