Boston Business and Employment Lawyer
The Brown Law Firm, LLC (BLF) was established in 2001 as the Law Offices of Graeme S.R. Brown to provide high quality, cost effective legal and business guidance to companies and individuals. Drawing on Boston business and employment lawyer Graeme Brown's significant experience in business, law and finance, BLF provides practical advice and informed legal counsel. BLF has clients throughout Massachusetts.
Graeme Brown, BLF owner and principal attorney, advises a wide variety of clients, including investors, restaurateurs, scientists, real estate developers and services companies, telecommunications companies and employees. He has assisted clients with advice and representation on regulatory, statutory, and litigation issues as well as on ethics and conflict of interest matters.
Graeme’s practice emphasizes business law, including contracts, employment law, litigation, real estate, financings and government procurement. Graeme has more than 20 years of significant experience, with 7 years as in-house counsel to publicly-traded companies, 7 years with a public agency, 5 years in private law practice and, prior to law school, 14 years in business, working with various financial services companies and small business. Graeme draws on a depth of experience dealing with a broad spectrum of controversies and complex business issues.
Boston business and employment attorney Graeme Brown is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts, Colorado, District of Columbia and the United States Supreme Court.
- William O. Douglas (Supreme Court Justice 1939-1975)
- Joseph Story (Supreme Court Justice 1811-1845)
- How to address workplace misbehavior in the #MeToo age In the wake of #MeToo, employer responses to workplace misbehavior are being scrutinized more closely than ever. How do you ensure that your company's
- Belmont Tennis Club Honors Jennings At its Annual Meeting on March 15, 2016, the members of the Belmont Tennis Club (BTC), one of the oldest tennis clubs in America, honored its
- Employment Law Shorts Company can't interview only 'inexperienced' job applicants A medical device company in Illinois posted an ad for a job in its law department,
- 2015 MASSACHUSETTS LAWYERS' SEASONAL GREETING In an abundance of good faith, from us (collectively, the "Wishor") to you (hereinafter referred to as the "Wishee"), please accept without